The condition affects millions of people worldwide.
If you suffer from a mild or moderate case of osteoarthritis, there is help.
A customized compound cream may finally be able to offer the relief you have been waiting for.
OA is not a single disease, but rather the end result of a variety of disorders caused and aggravated by aging joints, injury, obesity, overuse, gender and genetics.
Osteoarthritis commonly affects joints in your hands, knees, hips and spine.
Symptoms may include:
- Stiffness in one or more joints
- Stiffness when trying to get out of bed
- Stiffness after extended periods rest or overuse
- Swelling of the joints
- Reduced range of movement
- The sound of bone rubbing on bone
- Grating sensation during joint movement
- Bony growths at the margins of affected joints
Please read The Effects of Osteoarthritis for more information on osteoarthritis.
Unlock The Secrets To Compounding Treatment
This form of treatment has advanced significantly over recent years and now makes up roughly 3% of all prescribed medication in the U.S. today.
Through the art and science of topical pharmaceutical compounding, effective treatment is now possible!
Pharmaceutical compounding is the creation of a particular pharmaceutical product to fit the unique needs of a particular patient.
Topical compounding allows for local delivery of a higher dose to the affected area, where it is absorbed through the skin.
Compounded pain creams work to reduce pain in several different ways.
It is specifically designed to target and treat the exact site of pain, thereby avoiding oral medication totally.
The compounding method allows multiple agents to be combined in different strengths and variations from scratch.
This method creates a medication unique to each patient.
Tailored treatments for patients allow pain management without the harmful side effects of traditional treatments.
Benefits Of Compounding
Compound creams are formulated under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
Through compounding, physicians are able to prepare individually compounded medication for each and every patient.
This is especially useful in the case of a patient with unusual health need or patients who are not suitable candidates for oral medication.
Compounding preparations are especially beneficial for:
- Patients requiring an individualized compounded formulation to be developed by the pharmacist
- Patients requiring limited dosage strengths
- Patients requiring an allergen-free medication
- Patients who need drugs that have been discontinued
- Patients facing a supply shortage of their normal drug
Personalized medication is the way of the future.
If you would like more information on osteoarthritis treatments, please read Treat Osteoarthritis Naturally & Effectively.