How To Improve Your Migraine In 5 Minutes
Did you know that more than 10% of the population suffer from head-splitting migraines.
Migraine symptoms include severe pain in one or both sides of the head, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, visual disturbances, and sensitivity to light and sound.
Classification Of Headaches
- Primary: Migraines, cluster and tension headaches
- Secondary: Due to other causes – trauma, medical condition
For more information on alternative treatments, please read Alternative Treatments For Chronic Headaches.
Most therapeutic agents recommended for treating migraine attacks include an endless amount of oral medication.
Most of the therapeutic agents recommended in treating migraine attacks are given orally.
Oral medication has well-documented side-effects, as well as other major complications.
There is a long history of applying various ointments for the treatment of headaches.
So, for real effective treatment, customized compound creams prove to be the pain relief formulation of the future.
Compounding vs Manufacturing
Compounding, put simply, is the art of customizing medication to fit different individual needs.
The goal of preparing custom-compounded medications is to help physicians and patients achieve a more positive therapeutic outcome.
This is done by implementing unique treatments.
When comparing modern manufactured medication and compounding, the advantages are obvious:
- Mass produced, not customizable.
- No specific patient in mind when drug is produced.
- Prescriber must match patients to the product available.
- Economic considerations limit choices in drug dosages and dosage forms.
- Drugs created on patient-by-patient basis.
- Customizable formula is matched to each patient’s specific needs.
- Treatment is administered directly to the area of pain in the most effective dosage form available.
- Ingredients and dosages can be combined and adjusted for maximum effectiveness.
- Patients have access to medication no longer available through conventional methods of treatment.
Some of the major benefits compound creams offer include:
- Reduced systemic toxicity.
- Decreased risk of drug-to-drug interactions.
- Superior therapeutic outcomes.
- Improved patient compliance.
- Fewer overall side effects.
- Reduced risk of dependence.
Because the treatment is applied topically there is more chance that patients will actually comply with treatment and finish their course.
Focused pain relief can address the unique characteristics of pain in each condition and circumstance.
When selecting a medication for the treatment of migraines, there are multiple factors which should be taken into consideration.
- The severity of the condition
- Side effects
- The medications efficacy
- Possible allergic reactions
Pain cream ingredients include customized combinations of the following medications:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatories
- Muscle relaxants
- Pain blockers
- Nerve agents
- Other pain medications
Please read Natural Remedies For Chronic Migraines for more information on natural treatments.
Compounding For Migraines
Natural remedies have been used for a range of ailments, including migraines.
Topical treatment should be applied between 2 – 4 times a day as prescribed.
In just 5 minutes you will begin to notice results.
For effective migraine treatment, look no further, compounding is the answer you have been searching for.
Customized compound creams are the future in chronic pain treatment.
Now every patient who suffers the painful effects of migraines can finally find relief!